Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My 84 year old Mother urgently needs help as can’t log into her email

My 84 year old mother who is on her own and self-isolating is having huge problems logging into her email.  Virgin Media have not resolved her issue.

she rang them on 9th March when she suddenly couldn’t get into her email. The person she spoke to tried to help but couldn’t. She was told someone would call her within 5 days but no one did.  She called again on 16th March and the woman she spoke to said her email address was incorrect on their system and that it was Virgin Media’s mistake. She put my Mum on hold but then the line went dead. No one called her back to follow this up. She gets very stressed when she has to call them as it takes hours.

It is ESSENTIAL that someone sorts this out ASAP. She is on her own and has no family nearby.  Her email is her lifeline. Please can someone help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My 84 year old Mother urgently needs help as can’t log into her email

Hi PhilBee13,

Welcome to the community 🙂 so sorry to hear about the trouble your mother is having accessing her email, I'd like to get that sorted if possible.

I'll need to get some details first of all so I can see what's happening with the mailbox. I'll send you a PM, just click the purple envelope in the top right corner to access your PM's.

Get back to me when you get chance and we'll take it from there.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules