Menu
mickroberts1963
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Move and Transfer

I moved in December to a 2nd property that I had VM installed in prior to movong in and also retained my service at my original address for a while.

I have since cancelled my contract at my original address and was told my existing e-mail addresses would be transferred over to my new account but at the present time they do not appear to be linked to my new account and I am worried the e-mail addresses will cease to exist 90 days after the original contract was cancelled.

I understand e-mail addresses can be transferred under 'Move and Transfer' is this correct and how do I go about sorting this out?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Move and Transfer

Hi Mick, yes that is correct, it would need to be done via move and transfer, we can do it here via a Private message. Can you confirm if you are still having issues with this or has since been resolved? If you still need assistance this can be looked into via private message for you. ^Chris

0 Kudos
mickroberts1963
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No this hasn't been resolved yet. What information do you require, account numbers etc. How do I send a private message?

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I will send you a private message now Mick. Chris

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mickroberts1963, thanks for messaging us and we are glad that this is on the way to getting resolved. Please let us know if you are faced with any issues and we will do our very best to assist. Have a good night. Chris. 

0 Kudos