cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile not receiving emails

Kwinty
Joining in

Mobile has stopped receiving emails.   OK on PC.  Can send emails.   I tried logging in etc but get "3rd party error"   is this due to O2 transition?

24 REPLIES 24

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Kwinty, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the E-Mail service on your handset.

Can you please confirm if this is via our web mail function or via a 3rd party application?

If you can also been confirm the make and model of the handset, that would be most welcome.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Ive got the same, I can send from my phone but not receive. I use Outlook on a Motorola Edge 20Pro. I can receive on my pc.

This is only since 2 August

Hi its a Samsung 21 fairly new.  I use Outlook.  Like janetwise1 i can send but not receive.

Thanks for coming back to us @Kwinty, can you please confirm if you're able to access your E-Mail account and perform all desired functions via our web mail service?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Im like janetwise   2pm 2 august

Have you been able to try our web mail function at all @Kwinty?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Not very techy.    What do you mean by web mail function?.    I did log on to my virgin email and that works OK.  Its just the link to my mobile that i am lost without.

Thanks for coming back to me @Kwinty.

When clicking the link for web mail, does this allow you to access the E-Mail address inbox, and also allow you to both send and receive E-Mails?

You can test this by simply sending yourself an E-Mail.

Thanks,

David_Bn