cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing emails...

Mykol
Dialled in

For around 3 hours today I wasn't receiving any emails on my NTLWorld.com account. I first suspected this as I was expecting a number of emails from various 3rd parties. I tested and proved the assumption by sending emails to the account from other known working accounts. I am now receiving emails but none from expected 3rd party sources or the ones I sent myself. As such I suspect I am now missing emails ranging from the trivial to the important... 

Please can I get some assurances that this is being worked on and that the missing emails will be retrieved and restored.

Kind regards.

5 REPLIES 5

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mykol, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your NTL email services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Can I ask if you're using our own webmail platform or an email client? (Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Firebird, Apple Mail, etc.).

I also have a useful link here for Email issues that may help in this case 👉 Managing VM Emails

Please let me know so I can continue helping! 

Thanks,

Megan_L

haribo24
Tuning in

I am also missing emails from my ntl account, particularly the sent folder. This is really serious for me as I need a particular email for evidence in a claim. What is going on?

Hi @haribo24 

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you are missing emails.

Can you clarify if you are accessing your mailbox via WebMail or Third Party email client?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I am signing in on my computer to my virgin media account

Thanks for your reply 😊 From checking our system I can see you've been in touch with the team regarding this. Were they able to assist with this further?

If you need anymore support, please let us know. We are always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules