Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing NTL world emails

Hi, I had an ntl world email years ago which I then  set up to transfer to my gmail account, emails are not now coming through, I have tried to log on using my ntl world email address but it is saying email not known can you please help as I need to access my ntl world email, the address is

[REMOVED]

thanks 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing NTL world emails

Hello

First of all do not post personal info like your email in a open public forum as it against these forum rules, please dit your post.

If you check at https://email-checker.net/ if it says could not connect then it has been deleted.

Are you still a Virginmedia Broadband customer, if not then there is the problem as the account should have been removed 90 days after you left some account hang around for a lot longer but could be deleted at anytime.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i still have an account with virgin for broadband, but I did change my email address on it to my gmail account, would that have affected it? I’ve tried the email checker you suggested and it says email unknown for the ntl world 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

Can you try logging into https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/email/mailbox and tell us if there is any error message.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos