Menu
anthonypoh
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Migrating email accounts from one virgin media account to another

I have 2 Virgin Media accounts under my name for different addresses (parents house and mine).

The account at my parents house is a very old Blueyonder/Telewest account (Customer for nearly 15+ yrs). As my parents are selling their property is there a way of migrating all the blueyonder email addresses from that account to the newer account at my property?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Migrating email accounts from one virgin media account to another

Hello

The team can do a move and transfer the old accounts to you new account, but it will remove all email accounts on the new account. Are you the account holder at your parents address ?

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Take the opportunity to migrate your email needs over to a service that:

• is not linked to continued use of another service, for example an ISP's  email service
  • has security that is equal to or greater than the services it may be used with

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
anthonypoh
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

that's good to know. I'm the account holder of both accounts. My new Virgin Media account doesn't have any email addresses assigned as I still use my old blueyonder accounts. 😃

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi anthonypoh,

Is the account at your parent's house still active or has it been disconnected? If you're the account holder of both accounts and the old one has been disconnected, we will be able to arrange a transfer of your email accounts over. 

Thanks,

Lisa

anthonypoh
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

both accounts are still active for now, i need to get their phone number switched out first before closing their account

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

No worries at all, sort the number out and then the account closure. We can then do the Move and Transfer for you 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"