Menu
phillowe1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Microsoft Hotmail, Live etc mail delivery failed

seems there are issues that people are aware of Intermittent email issues to Hotmail, outlook.com and live.com addresses. Update Our technicians are still working to rectify the issue with Microsoft. Please continue to retry sending your mail as not all emails are rejected. We will post an update as soon as new information becomes available. Posted less than a minute ago. May 21, 2019 - 15:15 BST Monitoring Email sent to hotmail, outlook.com and live.com addresses may be intermittently rejected due to Microsoft blocking some of our IP addresses.We are aware of the issue and have contacted Microsoft to request de-listing. As not all emails are rejected, we kindly ask you to resend your email again. Please accept our apologises for any inconvenience caused. Posted 1 day ago. May 20, 2019 - 12:36 BST link https://www.ionos-status.co.uk/incidents/hb2txq26rsdv?utm_medium=system-message&utm_content=partial_...
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Microsoft Hotmail, Live etc mail delivery failed

Just to clarify;

@phillowe1 sends his mail via mail servers owned by 1&1 IONOS and not Virgin Media.  However if you are not using 1&1's mail servers and are getting bounced mail - please start your own thread detailing the following.

Mail provider.

Bounce message - Please leave any domains intact but obscure the part of the address that comes before the @ symbol.

@ModTeam Would you consider locking this thread.  It's certainly useful information but does not really need any further responses.

Tim

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped