Menu
ambledl
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Method Not Allowed The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /acs/acs.

This message usually comes up when I try and login to my blueyonder email on my PC using different web browsers and different email accounts. Sometimes it works but more often not. I can access my mail through my phone without a problem as it is permanently logged in and does not require a login. This problem started happening only a day ago.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Method Not Allowed The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /acs/acs.

Read the first post in this sticky thread: Logging-into-your-email-account-with-a-bookmark 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
coleted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Method Not Allowed The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /acs/acs.

I've been getting exactly the same problem (since yesterday) when I try and login to my blueyonder email on my PC... The only way I can get the page to load is by clicking on a link in past history.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Really. Read what Graham_A has said above. VM changed the log in system yesterday.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos