cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making email smaller

jpooley1
Joining in

Does anyone know how to make an email smaller to screenshot it all?  My fone has the settings to reduce the size font but only texts and information on the internet reduces, not the emails. Many Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It is likely any reduction in font size will impact the readability of any screenshot made. If the device can save to or print to PDF then that would be a better option to use. If further help is need it would be helpful to know:

• the device being used?
  • is webmail being used and if not which email client?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jpooley1 wrote:

Does anyone know how to make an email smaller to screenshot it all? 

You don't say whether you are viewing the email via an app or directly from the Virgin Media Webmail on the VM website. If it is the latter, you could try switching to viewing it on the desktop version of the website.

See this link on how to do that - https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/how-to-activate-desktop-mode-in-any-browser-on-android-ios

Once you are on the VM webmail desk top site you will probably have to view it in landscape, then play with the magnification and move it around to see if you can fit everything you need to copy onto the screen.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello jpooley1.

Thanks for your post and welcome to our Community.

If you have worked it out yet, I have tried myself from an Android device.

Sadly I have only tried Chrome.

Open the page you want to screen shot in Chrome.
At the top right, tap the 3 dots.
Select Accessibility.
Then go to “Text scaling,” drag the slider until you can read the example text comfortably.
To zoom in on pages that try to prevent zoom, check “Force enable zoom.”

Gareth_L