cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

Kittyping
Joining in

Been getting the message that my ntlworld.com mailbox is unavailable for a couple of days now.  Tried changing password as suggested but doesn’t help. Virgin media helpline claim the email address doesn’t exist even though I’m logged into it!  it’s just the email that isn’t working.  They’ve said they can’t help. Need access to it as our cable was accidentally cut through a few weeks ago so we’ve no services at all, the email is the only way we’re being kept up to date with progress. 

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kittyping, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with accessing your mailbox. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kittyping
Joining in

I advised vm earlier this week that I was ending my contract at the end of the month.  They removed ntlworld email address days later, it no longer exists.  It was my understanding I’d have not just until the end of my contract but 90 days beyond that to make the necessary changes to over 20 years worth of contacts.