cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

ade7951
Joining in

I have a secondary email account that I cannot access and I just get the mailbox unavailable message that many others seem to have had, even though it does seem to log me in to the account.

I have tried to get this fixed by going through the telephone call centre, but their suggestions, such as changing password and waiting for a period, have not worked.

It seems from this forum that VM need to do something at their end to properly fix the issue , so I hope someone can pick this plea for help up.

ade

5 REPLIES 5

ade7951
Joining in
Well VM tell me that this email has been terminated, without contacting me and all emails have been wiped.

Wonderful!

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @ade7951,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I'm sorry to hear of the issues with your mailbox, are you currently an active Virgin Media broadband customer?

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

Yes I am

Tony

Hi ade7951,

Thanks for coming back to us. We can certainly take a look at this issue for you, as you have tried all the diagnostics already and this has not helped.

We have included the self-help link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/login-problems just to make sure you have covered all areas. 

I will pop you over a private message to take some details from you. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ade7951

Just q quick note to say we have raised this with our IT department to see if there is anyway we can retrieve your old email address for you.

I have sent you a private message with your IT reference number, however it can take between 5-7 working days for the team to get back to us.

Kind regards Jodi.