cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

AdamDS68
Joining in

Hi,

Please could a member of the forum team look into my account, as my wife’s email has now become inaccessible. She accesses it via her iPhone, but we’ve also tried getting into it via the virgin media home page but this comes up with the infamous mailbox is not available message. This happened yesterday and I changed the password, but it’s happened again today.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Best wishes,

Adam

3 REPLIES 3

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AdamDS68

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you are unable to access your wife's email. We can understand your concern and we want to do our best to help.

I have been able to access your account in regards to this. It appears our internet security team have locked your account due to suspicious activity.

In this case, are you able to perform virus scans on all devices that you access your email by and change your password as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reset-username-and-password.

After doing so, please let me know and I will unlock your mail box. Failure to do this in these steps may lead to the account being locked again.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Akua_A,

Thanks for taking the time to look into this for me. All devices scanned and nothing malicious found anywhere. New password set up as well.

Best wishes,

Adam

Thank you for updating me Adam.

Just to confirm, are you able to access your mail box now? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs