Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Please can someone help, can’t get through to call centre. Twitter response has been unhelpful also. I can not get into my mailbox, keep getting mailbox unavailable message 

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mailbox unavailable

It is likely that the email account has been locked by VM for security reasons.

The Forum Team should be able to help you with this. They will respond to this thread in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Brilliant thank you for letting me know 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Frigadella123,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your emails, we appreciate the inconvenience caused when things don't work as they should.

I have posted a link here with advice of how to unlock your emails. Please can you try the above first and if you still need further assistance in getting these unlocked please come back to us and we will send you a private message to help you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jodie, 

thanks for the response, unfortunately when I try and get into the mail app it doesn’t even let me attempt to enter my sign in details or attempt a forgotten password reset. As soon as I’m into the virgin media app, I go to the email option and it brings up the mailbox unavailable message straight away. Doesn’t give me an option to sign out or in 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Frigadella123,

I appreciate you trying, due to this I will pop you over a private message, click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi