Menu
Dancrow
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Hi, 

For the past few days I have been unable to access my emails. I get the below message, any idea how to get this resolved? 

Thanks

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hi and welcome to the community Dancrow,

I have been able to locate your account via your community profile and have been able to re-activate your mailbox. Please could you try to log into your mailbox again and let me know if it works.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Dancrow
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Now when I try to log in I am redirected to a forbidden page and am unable to proceed any further. I've attached an image of the page. 

Edit: it won't allow me to upload an image as it's too large. Basically the page just states states the word Forbidden twice, first larger in bold then second in a smaller no bolded text

Also why would my account have been deactivated?

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming that Dancrow.

Your account wasn't deactivated it was still completely active but its like giving your email account a reboot and usually fixes the issue that you have described.

As this hasn't worked, we will need to get this raised with our IT team but to do this we will need to pass account security and get the ticket raised. I will drop the private message over in a moment.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Dancrow
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steven, 

I havent had an PM through as yet. 

Thanks, 

Daniel

0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daniel, 

Looks like it's not gone through, sorry.

I've popped you over one myself 🙂

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos