Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Can someone please get me access to my email account. It has been saying mailbox unavailable since 17th June. I have exhausted all avenues trying to resolve this:

Your text service - no reply

Your call centre - was told there was a known fault and someone would call me back within 24hrs - no call back 

Twitter - keep fobbing me off to either go online, text or call - clearly ignoring the fact I have been doing all these for days. 

I am currently shielding and email access is extremely important it has my Doctors letters, NHS letters.

Please please can someone just help me. My email address is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

20200621_163426.jpg

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Rather than removing my email address can you please provide some support????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Can someone please please help me, I have had no email access since 17th June. I am shielding and reply on email for communication. 

Please help 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello @Cleolily

Welcome to our Community - we have merged your other posts with this one to keep everything in one place and to avoid any delay and confusion. 

I am sorry that you are having issues with your email at the moment - we have been unable to locate your account from your forum information so will need to pop you a Private Message also in order to go through some checks and help you out. Look out for the Purple Envelope and pop me a reply when you have a moment. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you so much Katie_WT for taking ownership of this problem, apologising and fixing it. Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Glad to have been able to help you out @Cleolily

Is everything working for you now? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Yes got access back, working my way through my 130 missed emails LOL

Thanks again 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

You're very welcome Cleolily,

Really pleased to hear you're back up and running. We will certainly pass on your thanks to Katie for you and if your need any further assistance in the future please come back to us through this forum.

Have a lovely afternoon. 

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos