Menu
Gazzouk
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Hi I'm speaking on behalf of my brother he is getting mailbox unavailable on his blue yonder account and cannot access it. Please could someone reset his account [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Please edit your post to remove your brother's email address.  Once it is unlocked he won't thank you for the extra spam that arrives now that you have published his address for all scammers to see.

The Moderators will edit it if you don't get to it first. Edit: the mods have done it for you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
HowardML
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I fear there is worse to come. The VM staff here will not deal with you unless there is very good reason why your brother shouldn't post with this issue. The data protection regime that VM operate is very strict. They will deal with the account holder only. Get your brother to open an account here and post that he has done so in this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Gazzouk
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My brother has tried to opened an account but because he's locked out of his email unfortunately he can't verify his address to post himself and the call centre cant help him.

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Suggest to your brother that he creates a new email address with Gmail or Outlook, to name a couple of the major email providers.

He can then use that address for a forum account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gazzouk,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos