Menu
shaundasheep
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Good Morning,

I am having the issue of 'mailbox unavailable' if someone could get in touch and fix this that would be fantastic, I an new here so I have had to use an alternative email address to set up

Many thanks

Shaun

0 Kudos
Dizbeans1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hi, I have also had to sign up with an alternative e-mail as requests for prompt for resetting password was not happening.

Since early yesterday morning, I have had an issue with sending and receiving e-mails:

I get error message - Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for *****@blueyonder.co.uk' reported error (0x800CCC0E) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for ******@blueyonder.co.uk. Error: Cannot connect to the server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' This is affecting laptop and mobile.

In addition, cant get onto Webmail:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Note, on another thread that is now locked, to send an e-mail / post to ask for a resolution. Please can this be addressed ASAP.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi shaundasheep,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dizbeans1,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Dizbeans1
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Paul

Now mobile e-mails working, and web mail working... no longr forbidden 🙂

However, outlook on laptop still not working.. still having the Sycronizing subscribed folders error 0x800CCC0E.... two out of three is still bad 😞

Please assist in getting e-mail back up and running.

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Dizbeans1,

Now that you have access to the web-mail, I would advise removing the email accounts from Outlook, when you re-add the account ensure it's using IMAP connection.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Dizbeans1
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Cory

Already IMAP... but will take leap of faith.. gulp.

Iain

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

OK great. If you have emails you are wanting to save, make sure you have a back up of those mails, just in case.

0 Kudos