Menu
strickers1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Hi,

like many it seems I also now have mailbox unavailable on my blueyonder email address. Been a VM customer for years since the blueyonder days so hopefully mine hasn't been disconnected or restricted as i am an existing customer ? Could someone please reach out and advise.  I see PW have been changed for others to no avail so official help required as I'm waiting on a couple of important mails. tried via App and Web browser

0 Kudos
strickers1
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

bumping- really need an important mail that is in my inbox

0 Kudos
strickers1
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Now been over 24 hours since logged and according to the sticky, all with this issue will be reached out to. i understand there's bigger issues related to this trying to be solved but I'm noticing others logging posts today and getting a response for the same issue ?!?!?!??!

I desperately need access to my mailbox. 

0 Kudos
strickers1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Support Order ?

I know you guys on support are busy but I'm more frustrated that you aren't tackling people in any sort of order....A lot of us logged calls yesterday and the day before with the mailbox unavailable- yet it feels like we're being overlooked in quite a few instances when I'm seeing people mail today with the same issues and being answered to. I don't want to spam the board but c'mon guys.... feels like my post is in a non existent queue and others are taking priority with no rhyme or reason for selection!!! 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Support Order ?

I escalated your thread a couple of hours ago, so it should be in the queue.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

markyzs180
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm feeling you pain buddy... I've been unable to access mine for 13 days now and it has only been the last couple of days that there has been a 'spike' in threads being started on here by people with the same problem...I understand that this may be a major IT issue that the forum team cannot assist with but the lack of support from CS and IT is shockingly poor....

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Strickers1

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi markyzs180,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos