Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Please follow up JoJo14 question - I am the account holder for JoJo14's account

Hello - I have had the "Your mailbox is not available message at the moment....message  on my email account since 23rd March 2020 (the day the country went into lockdown).

I have been a customer of ntl and virgin media for 25 years and would like my emails and contact reinstated. Others in my family still have their accounts - its just mine that has been frozen - for 10 weeks! 

I have phoned  - was told it was a known fault and would be sorted within 48 hours - but no progress, I have phoned again, instant messaged, written to the complaints department, had a reply and a second letter.. but still no progress. Please could you just sort this issue or tell me what has happened . 

The message, as so many of the readers here know, is

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

@Paul_DN  It looks as if this links with the case you were dealing with here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Mailbox-not-available-at-the-moment/m-p/4278201#M193423

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hi JoJo15, 

Thanks for taking the time to register so we can help with the email issue. I'm going to send you a Private Message so I can pick this up, please reply back to it so I can help.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos