Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

Help.

Yesterday I had an issue logging into my blueyonder email which I have had for years and is my main email account.  I am getting Http 500 internal error or Mailbox not available try in one hour.  This has now been going on for 24 hours.  I phoned virgin media and they changed the password with me which I didn't think would help and it didn't.  Then they hung up!  Has anyone got any suggestions.  From a quick google it would appear the my account my have been locked and I need to get it reactivated but I have no idea how to do this.  I reply on my email account.  Thanks in advance.  Em x

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

@EmmaShields1 wrote:

From a quick google it would appear the my account my have been locked and I need to get it reactivated but I have no idea how to do this. 

The message "Mailbox unavailable please try again in a hour or if problem persists contact virgin media"  does mean that your account needs to be unlocked.

The Forum Team (VM employees) can get that done for you. One of the team will pick up on your post and contact you via the forum to arrange to get the necessary information from you. In the mean time don't post your email address here.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hi EmmaShields1,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you're having problems accessing your email. I can appreciate how frustrating this would be. 

As has been said, we'd need to get this unlocked for you, so I'll pop you a private message now requesting some details.

I'll speak to you there.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos