cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable. Twice in one month. Unacceptable

cmt53
Joining in

Having my mailbox unavailable is unacceptable and frustrating. the 150 fault line is unable to help making stupid suggestions. HELP

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Jem

I was informed that my area code was not virgin territory and so it was deleted. I have not changed anything but I will after returning to the UK the week after next. I was never informed how to associate the email account to my virgin account. Had I known then I would have done so.

I have never considered myself as an orphan, if this an automated system then they need to change it as it is bad for business.  Sky are liable to become my new provider as I am disgusted to be treated this way. I spend over £1100 per annum. Thanks for your help. Chris

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums, cmt53,

It should like a few things happening. either the email is not linked to any active media account or if you are currently a customer with a media account then that email belonged to an older account and was never linked to your present media account.  These older mailboxes once they are deleted are not able to be retrieved. I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C