Menu
MagicMadam
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable - Mod pls PM

Hello,

I have ntlworld email addresses that I am unable to access. I called Virgin earlier and was told the servers were down. 

I have changed the passwords but am still getting the Sorry, your mailbox is unavailable message.

Are you able to help me get back online?

Many thanks,

Helen

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable - Mod pls PM

Thank you for the post MagicMadam and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you're experiencing any other issues with your broadband connection at all which may relate to this not loading for you? We can see there may be some power level issues in the area that may be affecting the services so we would just like to confirm this with you.

In terms of your specific email address issues, is this through our web mail? Have you tried accessing this on a different device or through a different web browser? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
MagicMadam
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I have signed into the main ntlworld account and email address using Microsoft Edge. I cannot using Chrome! However, my husband's email address, a secondary account, cannot be accessed using Edge, Chrome etc at all. When he tries to login he gets a 'mailbox unavailable'

"Sorry! Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Please try again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices......"

I can also access the main email via the Email app on my Android phone. My husband's email is visible on his phone but has not updated since last week.

We use webmail to access our email on laptop.

I have used my work laptop and my PC at work and still no joy. We have had no problems with broadband.

I spoke to a member of your team who told me the ntlworld and blueyonder servers were down and that's why there was a problem. 

Could you try to access my husband's email address and see what happens your end? Let me know and I will PM the address.

Thanks for your help.

Helen

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thank you for the information.

I'll pop you over a private message so we can pass security on the Virgin Media account in question and then check on the status of these email addresses. 

Thank you, Emily.

Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm happy to hear that you can now access both email addresses in question MagicMadam.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us.

Thank you, Emily 🙂