Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox not available

I’ve had no access to my emails for 2 weeks. I had a letter telling me my Virgin account had been blocked due to suspicious activity and I’ve reset the password and the account is now ok but I still have no email access.

Can this be sorted please.

Many Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox not available

Hi Modman, 

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your email sorted, and also thanks for following the instructions on the letter!

So the first thing I need to ask is if you've performed a virus scan on all the devices that you've used to access your email? This could be your phone, laptop, PC. 

Let me know once you've done it then we can move forward 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

For your information I spent a couple of days trying to get a blocked email account unblocked by using the 07533 016422 message system.  After 5 different operators had a look at it and much time repeating the questions I gave up as they said they could not reset secondary email accounts on a main account.  I should contact the FMS team through the 150 number, but it is impossible to speak to anyone there at this time.

I posted the problem on this forum here and it was picked up by Alex_RM who was able to resolve the problem.  Many thanks to Alex for sorting this out with such ease, I am sure it is simple if you have the required level of access in the system, which clearly the messenger team do not.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Yes, we’ve scanned everything we have.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, we’ve scanned everything at home now if you can sort out my blocked email address.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Modman, 

Thanks for coming back to me about this, I'll be more than happy to move forward with this now 🙂

I'm going to send you a PM so we can chat about your email and security. 

Speak soon!

Megan_L