Menu
Debart1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox not available

I have not been able to access my emails for about 4 or 5 days now. I receive the message 'Your mailbox is not available at the moment.  Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.' I have changed my password and can access Virgin Media with it, I have also deleted cookies but to no avail.  Please help. 

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox not available

@Debart1 wrote:

Please help. 

That error message usually means that the mailbox has been locked for security reasons. One of the Forum Team (VM employees) can arrange for it to be unlocked for you.

Once they have picked up on your post, which may take a day or so, they will contact you via this forum and arrange to get the details from you. Please don't post your email address here, they will send you a private message via the forum.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Debart1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable

I have been unable to access my virgin email for over a week now.  The message says'Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices'. I have retried over and over again during this time, I have deleted cookies, I have changed my password.  All our contact goes through Virgin email.  Please help. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

The Forum Team should get to this thread soon.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox unavailable

Hey Debart1,

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having, please can you try to log into your email address for me as I have re-enabled your mailbox, please let me know if it works for you now.

Regards

Steven_L