Menu
Helenlr
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox not available at the moment

I am getting a sorry your mailbox isn't available right now message on one of my secondary accounts. Is there a way to fix this? I have important emails coming through to the account daily and can't afford to be without it.

0 Kudos
coenoby
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox not available at the moment

@Helenlr wrote:

I am getting a sorry your mailbox isn't available right now message on one of my secondary accounts. Is there a way to fix this? I have important emails coming through to the account daily and can't afford to be without it.

There is a known fault at the moment, see here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Webmail-403-Mailbox-Unavailable-errors/td-p/4294661/page/... 

However, one of the Forum Team will pick your post up shortly and be in touch with you.

By the way, you could just check you get the same error if you use this link https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Helenlr,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. My apologies for the email issue. I'll PM you now as we'll be discussing security.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for joining me on PM Helenlr,

Just to update the thread, the mailbox was re-enabled

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If you do get further issues, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team