Menu
Thommostour
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox not available at the moment

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

Last email received 16.06.20 @ 12.46, since then I get the above message when trying to login via webmail.  I have changed my password several times with no luck.

0 Kudos
Thommostour
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox not available at the moment

I have been trying this all day and like many others have been locked out.

The last email i received was from my Brother Tim (Timothy) at 12:46 on Tuesday.

Since then all I have been receiving is a Window asking me to Enter user name and password for the following server

imap.blueyonder.co.uk

[Removed] 

Password

Save this password in your password list

I have changed the password and still cannot get into my emails.

This email address is very important to me as I am an Official looking after several levels of Rugby and my email address cannot be changed because 48 Rugby Clubs, Administrators at each Club (President, Chairman, Secretary, NCA Representatives, RFU Competitions, RFU Finance Department, Referees Societies, Rugby Paper, RFU Referees Department, NCA Divisional Chairmen, Secretary's, Treasurers, together with many other groups that follow my posts or respond to my emails.

I need to get back on line and the alternative of changing my email address is not an option I wish to consider.

If I do not receive a sensible response I may have to consider this option going forward to release me from your system.  

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos