cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox merge didn't restore anything

JohnFtz
Joining in

Axel Wehrle wrote on 10/7/2023 00:24, "our teams have now completed the full restoration of your inbox, which means all of your historic emails should now be available."

Nothing has changed for me and I still have no emails from before 20 June.

What's going on? 

10 REPLIES 10

jmildon
Tuning in

haven't fixed my wife's email nothing for nearly a month

Kayway
Joining in

Received same message on the 8th but still have no folders or historic emails.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello JohnFtz

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting. 

We are aware that some customers are experiencing issues with their email service and are very sorry for the inconvenience this is causing. 
Our teams are working flat out to fully restore all emails as soon as possible.

Thanks, 

Nat

Hi Natalie,

So when Axel Wehrle wrote "our teams have now completed the full restoration of your inbox" he actually meant they haven't?

How much longer is this fiasco expected to continue please? I would like to revisit my past!

Hi JohnFtz,

Thanks for coming back to us about this email issue, I'm sorry you're still having issues!

Can you confirm if you've received an email stating "your account has been fully restored"? 

Can you also tell me whether you're still missing all of your historical emails, or just a partial amount of historic emails? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan. I haven't received an email saying my account has been fully  restored, only the one from Alex W. I quoted in my enquiry.  I'm still missing ALL my historical emails... sent , received - everything. I only have stuff from 20 June 2023 onwards.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi JohnFtz 👋

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your mailbox hasn't been fully restored, and you've received no confirmation. For clarification, have you checked for this email via an app, or our WebMail service?

Are you also using a 3rd-party Mail app to check for historic emails, or are they also missing when checking our WebMail service?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece,

I have checked email using both WebMail (my normal route) and a third party app Thunderbird using IMAP. The result is the same whichever way I try - I still have no emails from before 20 June in any of my folders. Emails sent and received since 20 June seem to be working normally.

Hi JohnFtz,

Thanks for coming back to us about your ongoing email issue, we'll need to go into a private message to get this looked into further. 

I'll send this over to you now, speak soon!

Thanks,

Megan_L