Menu
Zav
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox is not available

Hi I’m posting here on behalf of my grandfather who is having the issue with his mailbox not being available and it takes so long to get support on the phone. I can message his affected email address in private if needed. 

thank you 

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Your mailbox is not available at the moment ....

Hi Zav,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you're grandad is having issues with trying to access his email account.

Unfortunately due data protection reasons we will be unable to access your grandads account without his permission. He would need to create his own thread and we would have to pass security with the account holder first before we could unlock any email account.

If you are unable to do this we would advised to give us a call on 0345 454 1111 with your grandad present so we can go through security with him first, then we can speak to you to get this issue resolved.

I do apologise that we could not help your further with this matter at this time through this forum. Please call our team and we will gladly help you further.

kind regards Jodi.

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox is not available

Hi Zav, thanks for getting in touch - sorry for the delayed response.

Sorry to hear your grandfather has encountered this problem. I'd like to help get it sorted, so will send a PM to confirm the details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom

0 Kudos