cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox is not available at the moment

cjennings48
Joining in

Could someone please help? I haven't been able to access my virgin email account since 24th Feb. I keep seeing this message every time I try to log in:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

I am still getting this message even though it has been over a week now. I'm not sure if it's linked, but on my virgin media online account, which I can access without any problems, it says that my bill is 'overdue' even though I pay by direct debit and have checked my online bank account to make sure the payment has gone through successfully.

I have also tried phoning up Virgin to try to solve my email issue, but can't get through to anyone. 

It is very strange, as I have had this email account for approx 15 years and have never had any problems until now!

Thanks in advance for any help.

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@cjennings48 

Have you tried following the instructions set out here for this situation?

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your help, but I have already tried out those instructions. If you have any other ideas let me know! 

Thanks again.

Hi @cjennings48 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've been unable to access your email address for such a long time.  I would like to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R