cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox Unavailable

Kate14
Tuning in

Please could you help me with my virgin.net email - coming up saying "mailbox unavailable", I have left it for nearly 24 hours but really would like to get it back please!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Kate14 wrote:

All sorted now with a reset of password

Glad you have regained access to your Virgin.net.

Please bear in mind though that unless your Virgin.net email account is linked to a live Virgin Media broadband account it could disappear for good at any time.

By coincidence, I posted about that on another thread yesterday so it would be worth your while taking a look at that.  Points a), b) & c) and the paragraphs that follow are the key issues. Check out that post from here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Reset-access-to-virgin-net-email-address/m-p/4799885#M222...

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kate14
Tuning in

Thank you!  All sorted now with a reset of password

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Kate14 wrote:

All sorted now with a reset of password

Glad you have regained access to your Virgin.net.

Please bear in mind though that unless your Virgin.net email account is linked to a live Virgin Media broadband account it could disappear for good at any time.

By coincidence, I posted about that on another thread yesterday so it would be worth your while taking a look at that.  Points a), b) & c) and the paragraphs that follow are the key issues. Check out that post from here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Reset-access-to-virgin-net-email-address/m-p/4799885#M222...

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you for this, yes have been avoiding moving .... will get onto it now though!