Menu
pawprintbooks
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

Hi Guys, I have no access to webmail and my primary email address is also not working on iphone or Microsoft live mail. Can someone help to unlock it? I get the following message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

Hello pawprintbooks,

Welcome to our Community Forum and sorry to hear about your mailbox. Using the details we have from the Forum, I've checked your email and have ensured that it's enabled.

Can you try your email account again and let me know what happens? If you still can't get in, please tell me which page/step it stops you on and what error message it shows (in case it's different to after me checking that it's emabled).

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
pawprintbooks
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Everything working now. Thanks for your quick solution!

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Chuffed to hear it @pawprintbooks

Thanks so much for popping back and confirming that all is now working - we do appreciate it,. 

You know where we are if you need anything further. 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
pawprintbooks
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Same thing has happened again. Can't access email via webmail, iphone or Windows live mail. Can somebody take another look?

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi pawprintbooks,

Sorry to hear this occurring. I've reset the mailbox. Are you able to retry connecting.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos