Menu
Paul-L
Just browsing
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

My Mailbox on my secondary email account has been unavailable for 3 weeks. I also got text to voice message on my landline about email account has been locked. 

I followed the instructions of the message and reset the password. Still unavailable.

I then tried changing the password via my primary account but still unavailable.

I called up and was advised it would be looked into and they would call me back. I had no callback so I called up again after a few days.

On this call they said they could see the problem and had fixed it. They advised check my emails in about an hour. I checked over the next few hours and no change. Now it is the next day and my mailbox is still unavailable.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

Hi there @Paul-L

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post to our Forums - I am sorry that you're having issues with one of your email addresses at the moment. 

I have located your account from your Forum information and have made a couple of adjustments - can you please try your secondary email again for me please? You may need to reset your password again. 

If you are still having issues after this, let me know and we;ll need to raise an IT ticket for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos