Menu
CurlyWurlyTree
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

Hi,

Please help as I have tried everything and am losing patience trying to get my email on one of my account addresses.  I have called 150, they tell me to reset my password which I have done but still nothing.  I have tried using webmail to access but just get the 'Your mailbox is not available at the moment please try again later' message - this has been going on for nearly a week now.

Thanks for a quick resolution.

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

Hello CurlyWurlyTree

Sorry to hear of the error received when trying to access your email account, thanks for taking the time to post on the forum and welcome to the community.

There is an issue when receiving the error message and will require us to do some work from our side, to get the additional information I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more information from you to look into this futher.

Thanks

Rob

0 Kudos
CurlyWurlyTree
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Rob, all working now but should not have needed individual intervention unless the mailboxes have all been hacked!!!  I will be switching to Google Mail from now on as Virgin Mail seems untrustworthy.

0 Kudos
Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi CurlyWurlyTree

Thanks for the feedback and I think you're making the correct decision.  It also means, should you ever have to leave Virgin Media for whatever reason, you don't lose your primary email address if it is a 3rd party email address and not provided by your internet supplier.  Can I ask if you're aware you can arrange to have emailed re-directed/forwarded to your new email address when it is set up?

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos