Menu
paulfawcett47
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

Not have access to my email for 8 days.  Can anyone please provide an update to the issue.  

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry you are unable to access your emails, I would like to get this resolved for you, I will send you an invite into a private chat shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again.

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul.

Thanks for coming back to me, you are very welcome, glad to hear you now have access to your email.

Regards

Paul.