Menu
ryanwilson1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

Hi - 

I've been receiving the below error message for several days now.  I have called the number shown and the support clerk advised "it is known and it is being looked in to". 

In searching for similar terms, I found a sticky posts thread here on which the Virgin Media ModTeam advise "we can clear this by updating the mailbox on our systems. Please create a new post and a member of staff will be in touch within 24 hours to help further."

So, as I really do need to gain access to my emails,  I am creating a new post to report this issue, so that my mailbox can be updated on your systems.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,
Ryan.

https://store.virginmedia.com/unavailable.html

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
ryanwilson1
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable - please can you resolve for me?

Hi - 

The advice from the ModTeam outlined on the sticky post:

If you're experiencing a 'mailbox unavailable' error when logging in, we can clear this by updating the mailbox on our systems. Please create a new post and a member of staff will be in touch within 24 hours to help further. Please don't post your email address in the initial post, we'll ask you for this via private message when we reach out.

I have this Mailbox Unavailable error, so please can you clear this error by updating my mailbox on your systems?

Many thanks,

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mailbox Unavailable - please can you resolve for me?

Hi ryanwilson1,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting, sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your email account.

I will pop you over a private message so we can re-enable this for you. Click on the purple envelope to accept that chat.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos