Menu
lizweeks
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

I've been unable to access my mailbox since this morning and receive the above message when I try to log on.  I have tried resetting my password,  any other ideas..?

thanks

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

This is usually caused by one of two things.  Either there is suspicious activity which has caused VM to lock the email address, for your security, or you are not a customer/have an orphan address and the mailbox is approaching deletion.

So as you have been able to change the password, that points to you being a customer.  As long as the email address is linked to your billing account, then the Forum Team (VM employees) are the next step.  They can get the mailbox unlocked.  They will reach this thread in the next day or two and get your security details by private message.

Best wishes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
lizweeks
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply I did wonder if maybe it had been locked, although I thought when I had this before that changing my password unlocked it

0 Kudos
Melissa_F
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi lizweeks,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you've been having problems accessing your email account. I can see @MissPasko has already given you the correct information 🙂

I'll need to take a closer look. I'll pop you a private message so I can clear security with you. 

Speak to you there,

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos