Menu
Ade5
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

Since 25/03/20 I have a Mailbox Unavailable error for my @ntlworld.com email account. I spoke to someone a week ago who said it was a known error and it would be fixed. I still have this error. It is not the password, because I can log into my account. Does anyone know if this is being fixed or how to fix it? Thanks

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

It may be that your mailbox needs to be re-enabled by VM staff.  Read this sticky post - they are requesting you send a text to VM support.  I hope that helps!

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Trouble-accessing-email/td-p/4175182/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ade5
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

Hi

Thank you for your reply. Just to provide an update.

I did try the text route. This is basically the same as the automated message that was given when using the 'message us' route. In both cases you go so far and are told the issue has been transferred to one of the team to assist you further. You then hear nothing...

It would be useful if Virgin Media could show a statement to advise they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

I guess all we can do is wait

Thanks again for your suggestion