Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable

Good morning

I have tried phoning this morning but gave up after half an hour of being on hold.

I have not received any e-mails since yesterday morning and am getting this message when I log in online to check:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices."

Is there anyone that can help to get the e-mail working again and also whether the e-mails sent to me since I last received any will be lost?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable

Same here since Tuesday morning. I did get through to someone on the phone on Tuesday who asked me to try basic things like use a different browser. He concluded it would be reported as an outage and would be fixed within 24 hours. Still not working. Scrolling through the Email section of the forum and can see this is a common problem atm but no communication from VM which is so frustrating.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Same issue here , I am an existing virgin customer and one of the secondary emails linked to my account has suddenly stopped working Tuesday. Getting the 'Mailbox not available ' on all devices, though I can sign in with the same account details into VM , just can't access the account and need it urgently for travel arrangements etc. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Got through on 150  and asked for the email account to be reset and it is all now working 🙂 

0 Kudos