Menu
dazhol69
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable issue

Hi 

I am encountering  the mailbox unavailable problem.

this has been going on fo just over a week.

I am an existing Virgin media customer, using a blueyonder login. I have reset my password, but I am still experiencing issues logging into webmail, 

Webmail error message below ...

error message

"Your "mailbox is not available at the moment.
Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.
If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111from any other phone and select option 2.For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visitvirginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

Can someone please contact me

Thank you

Darren

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable issue

Hi there Darren (dazhol69)

Welcome to our Forums and for your first post to our Community; I was sorry that you're having some issues with your email after you have reset your password; this usually means that we need to activate the email from this end for you. 

However, when attempting to locate your account from your forum information, it is showing a business account. 

Can you confirm if this issue is for Residential Services or if you do have a business account that you're having issues with? 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dazhol69
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katie

thank you for coming back to me,

iv only been a residential customer, never been a business account ! 

thanks

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response dazhol69,

Let's see what we can do for you

I'll drop you a PM via the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of your screen

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos