Menu
ianlinacre
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable errors

Have changed my password on my main account and now cannot access my main account with ANY of the passwords (I use a password manager). All my other e-mail addresses work fine. Sadly 90% of my e-mail goes to this mailbox!

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable errors

Hi Ianlinacre,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your details, I have reset this for you, please try again and then change the password so this doesn't happen again, you may need to sign in via our website and then resign into web mail and change it there.

Regards

Paul

ianlinacre
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Good news largely. My e-mail (Thunderbird) took the new password and 180 messages later.....

I changed the password  I got forbidden when I try to access webmail. 

I then created a new mail account and set this to be the default username for VM. This worked and displayed 2 welcome messages. I can now add the original one. Success!

I think I will take this opportunity to split my e-mail so only newsletters go to ian.l***@ntl*

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ian.

Thank you for the update, glad to hear we have managed to get this resolved, you are very welcome.

Regards

Paul.