Menu
oksamurai
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox Unavailable Please Help

Hi, please can someone help, I have been having ongoing problems with my virgin media email accounts since January. The problem is when I log into several of my email accounts I get the message Mailbox Unavailable, the issue took several phone calls over several weeks to tech support to fix the first time. Now the problem has come back and I really don't want to spend several weeks again trying to get the issue resolved. It appears by reaching out via the forum the problem is fixed much quicker. I have unsuccessfully tried accessing me emails via several different browsers on several different devices and have tried changing my passwords as well. I believe the issue is Virgin Media need to re enable/unlock my mailboxes. I use one of the email accounts for work so please can someone get back to me promptly as I find this recurring problem absolutely unacceptable. 

0 Kudos
Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox Unavailable Please Help

Hi there @oksamurai 

Thank you so much for your post to our Community Forums and I am so sorry to see you are having this issue with your email! 

I can see from your account that you were able to call us yesterday and speak to an agent who has raised a ticked for you in regards to this issue. We will keep a track of this as and as soon as we have a resolution we will be in touch. Thank you. 

Ash_C
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos