cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail box not been availble for days - admin help needed I think!

Helppleaseqwqwq
Tuning in

Hi,

I read a couple of other posts with similar problems and I think I will need admin help! After the 1st of March I stopped receiving emails. I logged in to my Virgin Media account and it said that the emails were unavailable and to try again in an hour. I would really appreciate help getting access to my emails again!

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

m00g
Superfast

Initial thing to try is a password reset on your email account. Seems that fixes a lot of current issues, do that and post back if it does or does not fix it then a staff member will not ask you to try it and other fault finding can be performed.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

m00g
Superfast

Initial thing to try is a password reset on your email account. Seems that fixes a lot of current issues, do that and post back if it does or does not fix it then a staff member will not ask you to try it and other fault finding can be performed.

Helppleaseqwqwq
Tuning in

I changed the password, but unfortunately it made no difference and the same warning page came up asking me to try again in an hour. I think I will need some extra help with this please!

Thank you!

Firstly, I am assuming (wrong to do so but hey ho) you are still a Virgin Media customer?? I only say this as you stated you logged in to account and changed password.

Secondly, purely my interest and noseyness, what is the email domain?? @blueyonder, @virginmedia or one of the older ones?

Helppleaseqwqwq
Tuning in

Yes, still a customer with no recent changes. I have an @blueyonder email address. Thanks!

Seeing a lot of reports about the BY emails failing, hope mine doesnt, im sure a member of staff will jump on this at some point. Its a waiting game im afraid

Good luck and hope you get your access back soon.

Helppleaseqwqwq
Tuning in

I really appreciate that I hope someone can come to help too! I will keep updating the thread and post the solution and outcome.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Helppleaseqwqwq, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue gaining access to your emails and that changing your password hasn't worked. We can certainly take a look at things for you. 

In order to do that I will need to pass data protection with you. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Helppleaseqwqwq,

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I'm glad to hear things are resolved for you now. If you do have any further issues, pop back to the Community and let us know. We can help further then. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Helppleaseqwqwq
Tuning in

Good news! 24h after I changed my password I was able to access my webmail and everything looks to be working. Thank you everyone who helped and I hope this thread helps someone in the future 👍