Menu
faullc10
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Maibox unavailable

I have the Mailbox unavailable when trying t access emails, I have changed passwords via my profiles and still no access what can I do now?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Maibox unavailable

Wait for the VM Forum Team to reach this thread.  They should be able to help you with this.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

travel-buddy
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I also a very similar problem. 5 days ago I found that by clicking "sign in >>> Virgin Media" I could using my main NTLWORLD email id and password access my account. I then clicked on the Email tab and was presented with a screen “Oops, something's broken” and “We're sorry this is'nt the page you wanted” plus options to access other parts of the website, including a “Check your email” link which just reverts you back to the same Oops screen.

This problem persisted for 2 days so I contacted VM via the150 number and the broadband operator went through the reset password process for the main NTL mailbox as others have experienced, left it 90 mins then tried again accessing the mailbox but ended up with same non access issue. Also then had to change the access password on my tablet and smart phone apps i.e. Gmail and other Virgin Media apps.

Yesterday (1 day ago) I contacted VM via the150 number and the operator and I went through the same process with no resolution. So I was given a fault number and was informed the resolution would take up to 72 hours.

Today I brought up Virgin Media website and clicked on sign in and keyed my NTL UID and password. This brought up my account but then when I clicked on the Email tab to access my Mail Box I was again presented with a screen “Oops, something's broken”.

So I logged out and tried entering into Google search "Sign in with your My Virgin Media details" / hit enter. This presented me with the VM screen prompting me to enter my NTL UID and password. I was immediately presented with my NTL Inbox, sub folders and outbox together with the usual access features to other VM email boxes. 

Gonna now continue to avoid the VM website front screen until I get a fault resolution.

0 Kudos
faullc10
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Oh all very odd I made three calls but the problem was eventually resolved by a helpful support person contacting me via this forum. Mine was suspended because of suspicious activity so when it returned I made sure there was no follow on rules. Might be worth posting a new thread and see if it gets picked up by support.

0 Kudos
travel-buddy
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the advice, its much appreciated.

0 Kudos