Menu
Grow123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

MAIL

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

why did i receive this message ?? I urgently need to restore my mail

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Grow123
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

my email

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED]   my main account, i know my pass

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: my email

@Grow123 wrote:

It is usually because Virgin Media have detected a security issue with your email account and have suspended it temporarily to protect  it. For example, some people have subsequently been made aware that VM detected that a hacker had gained access to their email account and set up filter rules diverting incoming emails to other addresses.

You could try resetting the password from here https://my.virginmedia.com/forgot-details/password  Enter your full VM address as the username and follow the prompts. 

That sometimes reactivates the account but in all probability you will have to wait for one of the Forum Team (VM employees) who support this forum to pick upon your post. They will contact you via this thread and take your details securely via the forum's Private Message (PM) facility.

Don't post your email address here again. Posting your email address on the internet is a great way to ensure that you will soon get bulk deliveries of spam from the many spambots which trawl the internet harvesting email addresses.

When you do regain access to the account I would strongly recommend that you follow all the advice in this VM Helpsheet to secure you account https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked 

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Sasha_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: my email

Hi @Grow123

Welcome to the forum page and thanks for posting this on here. 

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your mail box, I can appreciate this isn't ideal. 

I will pop you over a PM so we can get this looked into. Please look out for the purple envelope at the top right hand corner of your screen as this will take you to PM's. 

Thanks 

Sasha - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos