cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost virgin.net email account

LNorris
Joining in

Hi, I am a main account holder with an old virgin.net address (linked to a blueyonder address which I don't use).  My husband and daughter also have virgin.net addresses linked to mine.  Last year my daughter forgot her password and was unable to change it and has phoned Virgin Media about this many times in the last 6 months and is always told someone will ring back and they don't.  Meanwhile she was still logged into the account on her laptop so was still able to use the account, but she got locked out if today and is now unable to access important emails.  Virgin Media continue to send us round and round in circles - they eventually said it had gone to Talk Talk but TT don't have it.  I called VM back and was told someone from the technical team would call back in 5 days (again, we've been down this route many times before).  

We have found a similar problem from GeoffreyPG on 23-02-2022 under thread titled Virgin.net email down on this forum and it looks like someone was able to retrieve the email accounts.  Is there anyway this can be done for us?  Thanks to anyone who is familiar with the problem!

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey LNorris, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome welcome to the community. I am sorry to see you are having some email issues.

I can also see from our side since you posted this you have been in contact with the team, did they manage to get this resolved for you? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I think all the calls to the team were prior to my post here and none of them have helped I'm afraid.  The last advice we had was to go to TalkTalk and for TalkTalk to send us back to Virgin.

Thanks,

Lucy

Hi Lucy, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one and we can only apologise that you've not had the best help so far. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. Just click on the little envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi LNorris, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message.

I'm glad we've been able to get things sorted for you now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back here and let us know. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs