cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost notes page attached to email

redster98
Joining in

Hi, this may be an unusual request, but my virgin media account was recently hacked into and alot of my details were compromised. I have just about sorted this issue out, however one aspect of the hack was that they deleted my 'notes'.

I had alot of sentimental and important things stored in my notes, and I am wondering if there is any way to recover them.

Thanks alot for any help it would mean alot to me.

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@redster98  As far as I know there isn't a 'notes' facility within Virgin Media Mail, so what app were you using to save these notes?

I think that notes may have been part of the VM email system when it was run under the Google apps platform, but Google shut that down for VM about six years ago.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, I was able to access the notes through the email portion of the virgin media site, and through the notes app on my phone.

I understand it was probably an outdated feature however I still used it for some reason.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@redster98 wrote:

Hi, I was able to access the notes through the email portion of the virgin media site, and through the notes app on my phone.

I understand it was probably an outdated feature however I still used it for some reason.

Thanks, Interesting I haven't come across a notes app linked to an email account. Sounds like a useful tool.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks