Menu
Jim0451
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lost email password and contacting VM for support

Since 25th November I have been unable to access my virgin.net account. It doesn’t recognise my password. On trying to reset the password I have entered the answers to my security questions however when I try to continue a yellow flag appears stating that I should answer the security questions. I have tried phoning VM however having held on the line for 45 minutes I got passed from one place to another then the line went dead. Can anyone suggest a solution to this problem or a telephone number or email address to contact.

0 Kudos
Natalie_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost email password and contacting VM for support

Hi Jim0451

Thank you for getting in touch. 

We are very sorry for the delay in response, the issue when accessing your account and for your experience when contacting the team. 

We appreciate that some time has now passed since your first post to us so we wanted to check in and see if you are still experiencing this issue?

If so, please let me know and I will be happy to look in to this further for you. 

Thank you 

Nat
0 Kudos
Sololobo
Superstar
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It has to be asked, are you a current Virgin Media broadband account customer?

It's What I Do.
I Drink and I
Remember Things.

Only mark a post as helpful if your issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Jim0451
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still experiencing the problem and waiting for VM technician to get back to me. Was told it would be up to 48 hours last Wednesday.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jim0451,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your email looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Can I ask if you're still a Virgin Media customer please? 

Also, have you moved home recently? 

And lastly, are you able to login to your online account with no issues? 

I also have a couple of helpful links here which might help you and any other users having the same issue - 

Email Password Issue

Accessing Email Accounts

Thanks, 

Megan_L

0 Kudos