cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost e mails March 2023

aaallen59
Joining in

Lost from Inbox. Sent test e mails that worked, But lost again overnight.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Is this the inbox of an email app, or the inbox on the Virgin server that you see using webmail with a browser ? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Is this the inbox of an email app, or the inbox on the Virgin server that you see using webmail with a browser ? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

The latter

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

That's not looking good. Check in all the webmail folders including deleted and spam, and any other folders you may have created.  If you can't see the emals there it looks like they have been lost.   VM don't keep backups, that is for the user.

- jpeg1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As a precaution consider following the advice here, My Virgin media email has been hacked | Virgin Media Help, if no other email clients are being used by you to access the account and no other explanation can be found for the loss of emails overnight.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks