cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost access to legacy Virgin.net email

hbm
Joining in

I have lost access to my @virgin.net email address. In common with others, it’s not the email address I have as the login to my Virgin account. Tried resetting my password using the legacy email address in line with advice on forum but it only recognises my current Virgin login ID. I realise that there’s been a couple of network problems over last couple of days but my issue seems to predate this as I haven’t had any emails come into the legacy address this week. Any ideas? 

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @hbm 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and email. Can I just confirm is this email connected to a current and active broadband account with us? 

Thanks, Ash, for contacting me. I have an active account.

Thank you for confirming this, I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thanks again.