cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of email

ronjo94
On our wavelength

Hi all. I have been without my email for a week now and I m being stalled with "It should be fixed in the next 24 hours"

Has anyone any ideas as to what is going on. I am 91 years old and I rely on my email. I do not use a mobile phone and so many companies these days are impossible to contact by phone anyway - they insist upon using email to communicate and people in my situation are stumped without it. Your comments would be appreciated

Thanks

22 REPLIES 22

ronjo94
On our wavelength

Hi Joe thanks for this but, what exactly does this mean -"go into the Advanced Settings >>> DHCP >>> Add reserved rule."

These are the steps to follow when you are in the Hub settings. These would be the option names you'd need to select.

Let us know if you need any further help with this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

ronjo94
On our wavelength

Hi Nathan. I have just sent a lengthy response but unfortunately sent it under the heading chatter and natter not thinking that it may not reach you. If you cannot find this perhaps you could get back to me and I'll resend it as it is the last part that is important as it details of the problem that I still have.

Thanks